The latest AfterShokz bone conduction headphones model from is the AfterShokz Trekz Air. By designing the Trekz Air, AfterShokz managed to develop a bone conduction headphones which goes the extra mile and is an enhanced version of the previous model which was already a bull’s eye; The AfterShokz Titanium. If you are only looking for excellent sound quality, we would suggest to go for a classic headphones. In all other cases the AfterShokz Trekz Air is undoubtedly a pleasant surprise. Especially for people who prioritize their safety and who also want to listen to good quality music. While it conecrns only a small upgrade compared to the Trekz Titanium, you will still enjoy better sound quality and improved wearing comfort (also cyclists or skiers can easily wear the Trekz Air with their helmet). This is for sure the best headphones on the market for those looking for safe headphones that don’t cover the ears.
Features AfterShokz Trekz Air
- Bone conduction technology (also known as temporal bone conduction) provides music by transmitting vibrations through your jaw bones and by keeping your ears free so you can hear ambient noise. (Check our article: what is bone conduction?)
- 20% lighter than its predecessors and competitors
- A new innovative design for enhanced wearing comfort
- The titanium coating ensures an unmatched wearing comfort and everyday comfort and stability.
- OpenFit assures maximal perception of the environment and maximal comfort when wearing your bone conduction headphones for a longer period of time.
- Premium pitch guarantees an optimal audio experience, including a large dynamic range and a full bass.
- Bluetooth v 4.2 Connection and convenient multi point pairing
- Leakslayer technology dramatically reduces the natural sound loss.
- IP55 certified to protect your headphones against sweat, dust and rain. The ideal bone conduction headphones for both work-outs and for use in bad weather circumstances.
- Enjoy 6 hours of continuous music and phone calls with a single charge
- EQ presets provides an excellent bass and also reduces the vibration during use.
- Noise cancelling microphones improve communication during phone calls by filtering away the ambient noise.
- Audrey Says Voice Control informs the user about the battery life, pairing and much more.
- 2 year Warranty
Specifications AfterShokz Trekz Air
- Speaker Type: Bone conduction transducers
- Frequency range: 20Hz ~ 20KHz
- Sensitivity: 100 ± 3Db
- Microphone:-40dB ± 3Db
- Bluetooth Version: v 4.2
- Compatible with A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, HFP
- Wireless range: 33 ft (10m)
- Battery: Rechargeable lithium ion battery
- Battery life: A continuous use 6 hours
- Standby Time: 20 days
- Charging time 2 hours
- Weight: 1.06 oz (30g)
AfterShokz Trekz Air Manuals
- Download AfterShokz Trekz Air Manual (different languages)
- Download AfterShokz Trekz Air User manual (English)
Buy AfterShokz Trekz Air
Planning to buy an AfterShokz Trekz Air? At the moment we have the best experiences with the official AfterShokz website. For years we have been using their service for different products and have never been disappointed so far. Via the below link you get to the page of the AfterShokz Trekz Air straight away and you will profit from our exclusive free shipping offer. Have fun with these bone conduction headphones!