AfterShokz Trekz Titanium
The AfterShokz Trekz Titanium is the predecessor of the AfterShokz Trekz Air. For us personally, the Trekz Titanium was the first bone conduction headphones that finally managed to match the sound of classic headphones. These Bluetooth headphones also meant the big breakthrough of AfterShokz. The lightweight Aftershokz Trekz Titanium is praised for its flexibility, wearing comfort and of course its safety. Thanks to the bone conduction technology, the ears remains free and all ambient sounds can be heard. In addition, these bone conduction headphones feature innovative technology to ensure music and phone calls sound as clear as light. To ensure the development of the ultimate bone conduction headphones, the headphones were tested and approved by numerous famous athletes. The Trekz Titanium is resistant to sweat and raindrops and features many other interesting features and specifications. I have been using it without issues for about almost two years now during running, cycling, walking and skiing.
Features AfterShokz Trekz Titanium
- Bone conduction Technology keeps the ears free and transmits the sound through the jawbone by using vibrations. You can listen to music while hearing your surroundings.
- Thanks to the titanium coated frame, these bluetooth headphones are a real lightweight device with ultimate durability and exceptional wearing comfort.
- OpenFit ensures maximum awareness of the environment and excellent wearing comfort when wearing the bone conduction headphones for a longer time.
- Premium pitch guarantees an optimal audio experience, including a large dynamic range and a rich bass.
- Bluetooth v 4.1 Connection and simple multi point pairing
- Leakslayer technology reduces sound leakage.
- IP55 certified: resistant to sweat, dust and moisture (raindrops). These are the perfect bone conduction headphones for outdoors workouts or activities, even in rainy weather.
- Enjoy 6 hours of continuous music and phone calls with one single charge
- EQ presets ensure a rich bass and also reduce the vibration during use.
- Noise cancelling microphones improve communication during phone calls by filtering the ambient noise.
- Audrey Says Voice Control allows the user to use voice instructions to control several features of the headphones.
- 2 year warranty
Specifications AfterShokz Trekz Titanium
- Speaker Type: bone conduction transducers
- Frequency range: 20Hz ~ 20KHz
- Sensitivity: 100 ± 3Db
- Microphone:-40dB ± 3Db
- Bluetooth Version: v 4.1
- Compatible with A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, HFP
- Wireless range: 33 ft (10m)
- Battery: Rechargeable lithium ion battery
- Battery life: For continuous use 6 hours
- Standby Time: 10 days
- Charging time 1.5 hours
- Weight: 1.27 oz (36g)
AfterShokz Trekz Titanium Manual
To buy the AfterShokz Trekz Titanium
Do you want to buy the AfterShokz Trekz Titanium? At the moment we have the best experience with the official AfterShokz webshop. By using the below link you will get instant access to the webshop and enjoy free shipping!