How to replace the lens of the Zungle Viper bone conduction sunglasses? How to remove the protective foil?
- To replace the lens press firmly with your thumb in a corner at the top of the lens. The lens will automatically be released.
- Take the lens out the protective bag. If the view is still troubled, remove the protective foil on the back of the lens.
- Rub with your nail over the side of the lens and the foil will easily peel off.
- Remove the foil by pulling it.
- Place the bottom or a corner of the lens in the frame and then push the entire lens into the frame until you hear a click.