How to replace the lens of the Zungle Viper bone conduction sunglasses? How to remove the protective foil?
- To replace the lens press firmly with your thumb in a corner at the top of the lens. The lens will automatically be released.
- Take the lens out the protective bag. If the view is still troubled, remove the protective foil on the back of the lens.
- Rub with your nail over the side of the lens and the foil will easily peel off.
- Remove the foil by pulling it.
- Place the bottom or a corner of the lens in the frame and then push the entire lens into the frame until you hear a click.
Wim Styleman is a content writer, translator, reviewer and bone conduction fanatic. Interested in the wonderful world of bone conduction since 2016. Driven by a desire to get everyone submerged into this wonderful technology, but critical and honest when he has to be as a reviewer. Only the best is good enough. He has traveled around the globe and visited various CES events. When he isn’t busy testing bone conduction devices or writing freelance translations, he is at his bike somewhere on the Belgian roads or on his touring skis somewhere in the Austrian or French Alps.